POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Texture View -> POV 3.1? : Re: Texture View -> POV 3.1? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture View -> POV 3.1?
From: Friedemann Schmidt
Date: 28 Aug 1998 17:58:19
Message: <35e719f7.102341@news.povray.org>
>I was wondering if you were still planning on upgrading
>your excellent "Texture View" code to POV 3.1 compliance...

Thanks for asking about it :-). It's actually finished, but I still
need a little bit time for testing it. I had to implement the
possibility for changing between several POV-Ray versions and scanning
for materials.

Perhaps I'll offer an update on my homepage this night or tomorrow,
but I can't promise ;-)

Bye,
Friedemann

Friedemann Schmidt